Summer Studio's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer Studio's Forums

A group of young and upcoming developers, builders, and players.We accept anyone, regardless of your age, place visits, or skills.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISIS Effects.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ISIS Effects. Empty ISIS Effects. Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:40 pm

SkillzyReus

SkillzyReus
New Forumer
New Forumer

So, I'm pretty sure everyone heard something about ISIS bombing France, leading to 153 people dying and becoming hostages. I have no idea why ISIS use "religion" as an excuse, I mean it has nothing to do with terrorism but I just wanted to make this to get your response at what they're doing. Do you support it (please god don't) or are you against it? Tell me, if you wish, what you think about it. If you want you can go full out, I'll read everything with detail. I just want to get your opinion of the bombings and what they're doing, me myself I am against it and I have no idea why they do this. If you have an idea why, post it here. #PrayForParis #PrayForLebanon #PrayForNigeria #PrayForPalestine #PrayForAllTheStrugglingCountries

P.S This isn't against the rules right?

2ISIS Effects. Empty Re: ISIS Effects. Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:46 pm

SummerEquinox

SummerEquinox
Admin
Admin

No, this is not against the rules,

I have no idea why Isis does this, but they are a terrorist group, they cause terror.
I cannot see how you can simply be willing to kill another human being, I just do not get it, maybe it isn't my stronghold, so what, but that doesn't mean it's ethical.

https://equinatic.rpg-board.net

3ISIS Effects. Empty Re: ISIS Effects. Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:19 pm

SkillzyReus

SkillzyReus
New Forumer
New Forumer

SummerEquinox wrote:No, this is not against the rules,

I have no idea why Isis does this, but they are a terrorist group, they cause terror.
I cannot see how you can simply be willing to kill another human being, I just do not get it, maybe it isn't my stronghold, so what, but that doesn't mean it's ethical.

I see, what they're doing is wrong but the fact they use religion as an excuse. They said the French hostages they had, they were killing them 1 by 1. The last thing a hostage who died heard was "Allahu Akbar" Sad really. Scums like them should have been extinct before the dinosaurs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum